At Johnsen Insurance, we can help Baraboo, WI retail businesses find the insurance they need to protect their facility. Our team is standing by to help you understand your options to ensure protection. Please get in touch with us to learn more about the different options available to you.
Types You Need
Commercial insurance provides a broad array of protection types and is great for various needs. If you’re a retail store owner or manager, it’s important to make sure that your policy has the following protection for your needs:
- Commercial property (covers your facility against fire, floods, and other natural disasters)
- Business income (protects you if your facility closes for any reason)
- Liability (both normal and cyber liability may be necessary)
- Equipment breakdown (keeps your facility safe against breakdowns)
Other Options to Consider
The basic policies mentioned above should provide you with the necessary coverage. Note that there are other types of extra coverage you might want to consider if you’re concerned about your facility. Just a few of the most common include:
- Auto insurance (rare for retail, but sometimes needed for delivery vehicles)
- Employee dishonesty (smart for retail because it covers theft)
- Workers’ compensation (critical for most retail stores)
- Utility services (important if a loss of electricity shuts you down)
- Umbrella policies (not always necessary for retail stores but often useful)
Get the Policy You Need
Our team at Johnsen Insurance can help you find commercial insurance for your retail business and ensure that things go smoothly. If you live in or around Baraboo, WI, and want to work with a local insurance team you can trust, please get in touch with us today to learn more about your options and keep your retail facility safe.